- Quid News Training Recap
Search cheat sheet
Finished Result: An Analysis of the Plastic Straw Ban for the UN
- Practice Tests
New Product Launch
Recap & Practice Tests
Review key takeaways from the News Training Program and practice using Quid to solve a new business challenge
This course provides a set of downloadable materials and practice tests to apply your knowledge from the Quid News Training Program.
At this point, you should have completed all five lessons:
- Course 1: Narrative Analysis
- Course 2: Share of Voice
- Course 3: Brand Perception
- Course 4: Trends Analysis
- Course 5: Media Outreach Strategy
Download the Quid Search Cheat Sheet for a comprehensive review of the search techniques that you learned. This includes:
- How to set up a good Quid question
- About Boolean search
- List of Quid Search operators for our three pre-indexed datasets
- Review of the Search interface for News, Companies and Patents
- Step by Step guide to re-creating the searches and networks from our News Training Program
- How to use the Quid Query Builder
- Filtering Search results and using Topic cards
- Saving searches
See the complete finished analysis that you created for the UN Plastics Clean-up Initiative in the Quid News Training Program. This includes sample slides paired with the question answered for each of the five use cases. This downloadable PDF illustrates how you can build a comprehensive story in Quid to help guide strategic decision making.
Test your Quid News skills with a new sample case. Apply what you've learned to a new case and broaden your awareness of how Quid can be used in a range of business scenarios.
Optionally share your work with a member of the Quid team to review, provide tips, and confirm that you are a Quid News expert.