- Introduction and set up
- Setting up your search
Setting up your search
Additional Search Operators
- Answering Questions
Answering Question 1
Answering Question 2
Answering Question 3
Answering Question 4
Answering Question 5
- Sharing your analysis
Sharing your analysis
- Up Next: Technology Scouting Analysis using Quid Patents Dataset
Up Next: Technology Scouting Analysis using Quid Patents Dataset
Learn to map the emerging market segments, disruptors and major investors of any industry
Learn how to map the emerging market segments, disruptors and major investors of any industry using the Companies dataset.
- Access to the Quid Pro Companies dataset
In this Playbook
- When to use a Market Landscape
- What does the company landscape look like for a given industry?
- Which segments have received the most investment?
- What are top emerging segments in the market?
- Who are the leading investors?
- How to set up your Search in the Companies dataset
- How to create key views for a Market Landscape
- Using Highlight Mode
- Pivoting and filtering by Company attributes
- Showing the evolution of a market
- Ranking by investment
- Using Timeline to see emerging investment trends
- Top investors
- Search tips and operators to use with the Companies dataset
- Metadata available with the Companies dataset