- Introduction and set up
Introduction and set up
Obtaining and uploading data
- Curate network
Create a blacklist
- Answering Questions
Answering Question 1
Answering Question 2
Answering Question 3
- Sharing your analysis
Sharing your analysis
- Up Next: Earnings Calls Analysis
Up Next: Earnings Calls Analysis
Identify retention risks, employer brand perception and drivers of employee sentiment
Learn how to analyze employee reviews from sites such as Glassdoor to understand your employer brand perception, employee sentiment, retention risks, or company strengths. Analyze your own company alongside competitors to set a benchmark. Evaluate differences by location, to determine is more attention is needed in specific markets.
Access to Opus in Quid Pro (access to the 'upload your own data' feature)
In This Playbook
Follow-along case: Compare employee sentiment for Uber vs. Lyft
- Collecting and preparing data from Glassdoor
- Renaming clusters and using Network Regeneration to tune the network for more meaningful insights
- Build key views to analyze the network:
- What topics do employees care most about?
- How do topics of conversation differ for Uber vs. Lyft?
- Which locations need the most attention to address employee satisfaction?